GAMES & ACTIVITES
So many activities to participate in at the Finger Lakes Beer Festival
You and one (1) partner competing in the 32-team, single elimination cornhole tournament.
STEIN HOLDING CONTEST
- Contestants must hold a 34 oz. stein filled to the top with New York State beer.
- The arm cannot be bent and must remain parallel to the floor and outstretched.
- Any spillage from the stein results in disqualification.
- Male and Female Competitions
- Prizes for who holds it up the longest
- Enjoy a buffet style breakfast in the Great Room of the Watkins Glen International Media Center.
- Saturday morning, 8:00am – 10:00am.
- $10 per guest
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Fresh baked buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy
- Scrambled eggs
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Seasonal diced fruit
- Coffee, tea and orange juice
No pre-sales. Purchase upon arrival.
PACE CAR RIDES
- Lap of the historic 3.4-mile circuit in an official Watkins Glen International pace car.
- $10 (weather permitting)