All Guests Enter – GATE 6
Entry and Exit all weekend through Gate 6
****Gate 2 is Closed to the Public
- Friday: 7am – 9pm
- Saturday: 7am – 9pm
- Sunday: 7am – 2pm
Practice social distancing
- Please maintain six feet social distance between your immediate party and others at all times, with the exception of individuals who are members of the same immediate party/household/family. Try to avoid high traffic areas during your stay.
Enjoy the races, but be responsible and adhere to safety protocols
- Please wear a facemask at all times and practice social distancing.
Entry & Screening
- All guests will be required to go through a mandatory screening process. The screening process includes answering questions regarding current health status and potential exposure, as well as non-contact temperature check.
- If anyone in your party does not pass the screening, for the safety of all guests, the entire party will not be permitted to enter the track.
Exit & Re-Entry
- If you exit the facility for any reason you will be required to go back through the screening process. If anyone inside the vehicle fails the screening process, all guests of that party will be required to exit the property. If required to exit prior to the event, guests will receive a full credit or refund.